- LEAP is an immersive, 16-week diversity program that provides participants with real-world development experience.
- The program combines traditional classroom learning with hands-on projects.
- The lectures are led by senior engineers and are designed to both enhance existing technical skills as well as teach new ones.
- In the second and third months of the program participants will work on projects provided directly by and under the supervision of Microsoft product teams.
What Participants Get Out of It
- Real-world development experience
- Interaction with senior Microsoft engineers
- Competitive compensation
What Teams Get Out of It
- Diverse candidate pool
- Highly educated candidates with strong work ethic and proven track record as problem solvers